Sato Harumi was born on June 8, 1995 in Yamagata Prefecture, Japan.
Prior to auditioning to LDH, Sato attended classes on Dance Studio MPF from the second grade of elementary school to second grade of junior high school and also took classes on Dance Studio ViVid in Fukushima Prefecture.
On July 26, during an E-Girls SHOW event in SHIBUYA-AX, it was revealed that Sato was one of the winners of the VOCAL BATTLE AUDITION 3 and was added to FLOWER as a performer alongside Bando Nozomi. On that same day, she was also added as a member of E-girls, having a concurrent position between the group and FLOWER.
On October 12, she made debut with FLOWER with the single "Still".
In March, she made modeling debut by participating of the TOKYO GIRLS COLLECTION.
In January, she made her debut as actress on the TV drama Koibumi Biyori.
In January, she was the cover of the March issue of Ray, being her first magazine cover since her debut as a model.
On August 29, she released her first photobook titled Harumiiro.
- Main article: List:Sato Harumi Discography Featured In
-  HiGH&LOW THE MOVIE
-  HiGH&LOW THE RED RAIN
-  HiGH&LOW THE MOVIE 2 / END OF SKY
-  HiGH&LOW THE MOVIE 3 / FINAL MISSION
-  Koibumi Biyori (episode 8)
-  HiGH&LOW ~THE STORY OF S.W.O.R.D.~
-  HiGH&LOW Season2
-  Busu no Hitomi ni Koishiteru 2019
- Music Videos
- [2017.08.29] Harumiiro (ハルミイロ)
- Main article: Sato Harumi/Gallery
- Favorite Artists: Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus
- Favorite Movie: The Karate Kid
- Favorite Food: Daigakuimo (Honey glazed sweet potatoes), Cheese
- Hobbies: Playing with iPhone, thinking about the layout of her room, reading magazines
- She and Happiness member Kaede's duo name is titled Twin Tower. This title was given to them due to both members being the tallest of their respective groups.
- On September 14, 2016 she started an Instagram account alongside Kaede. On November 12, 2017, she started her own Instagram account.
Honorary Titles Edit
Leader of E-girls
- ↑ “EXILEの妹分”新生FLOWER、5人加入し9人体制で10月デビュー
- ↑ E-girlsの4人が「CanCam」「JJ」「Ray」の専属モデルに抜擢
- ↑ E-girls佐藤晴美「Ray」で初の単独表紙 「ハダカのはるお」で素に迫る
- ↑ ＜E-girls「E.G. 11」リレーインタビューVol.5＞佐藤晴美「リーダーになってグループを客観視したことで、メンバーをもっと好きになれた」