This is a list of trivias, statistics and curiosities of the group Flower.
- The group was initally named as FLOWER (with upcase letters) until the release of "Taiyou to Himawari", in 2013, where they changed to Flower.
- FLOWER initally started with 4 members, all of them being performers: Mizuno Erina, Fujii Shuuka, Shigetome Manami and Nakajima Mio. In July 26, with the VOCAL BATTLE AUDITION 3 ~For Girls~ auditions, 5 members were added to the group, being them three vocalists: Washio Reina, Muto Chiharu and Ichiki Kyoka, and two performers: Bando Nozomi and Sato Harumi.
- They are currently the only E-girls unit to not being signed on rhythm zone. Since their debut, in 2011, the group is signed with Sony Music Associated Records.
- Their groupmate, Happiness, was also not signed to rhythm zone until 2014.
- Flower is currently the only unit to only have one vocalist on its line-up, Washio Reina. Muto Chiharu and Ichiki Kyoka left the group in November 2014 and October 2015, respectively.
- They are also the only unit to not add new members since their debut.
- Flower's best selling single is currently "Hitomi no Oku no Ginga (Milky Way)", while "SAKURA Regret" is the lowest.
- Mizuno Erina was originally the group's leader until her departure from the group in October 2013. Currently, Shigetome Manami is the leader.
- Ichiki Kyoka although being added to the group as a vocalist and performer she was initially more pushed being a performer than a vocalist. She started being more active as a vocalist in 2013 starting with the song "Taiyou to Himawari", her first a-side single as a vocalist. Prior to that, she only participated vocally on the song "Fadeless Love", b-side from their debut single "Still". With Chiharu leaving the group in November 2014, Kyoka got a big part of her lines and was pushed as the second vocalist until her departure of the group in October 2015.
- Washio Reina is the only member to sing in all A-side singles of E-girls.
- Flower and Happiness released their fifth singles ("Taiyou to Himawari" and "Sunshine Dream ~Ichido Kiri no Natsu~" respectively) on the same day, August 7, 2013, as part of Musha Shugyo.
- Flower won the Musha Shugyo competition by 3 points against 2 of Happiness. As a 'prize', their song "Hatsukoi" was included as b-side of E-girls' single "Gomennasai no Kissing You".
- October 12, 2011: debut single "Still"
- February 29, 2012: second single "SAKURA Regret"
- August 22, 2012: third single "forget-me-not ~Wasurenagusa~"
- November 28, 2012: fourth single "Koibito ga Santa Claus" (last release as FLOWER)
- August 7, 2013: fifth single "Taiyou to Himawari" (first release as Flower)
- December 25, 2013: sixth single "Shirayukihime"
- January 22, 2014: first album Flower
- June 11, 2014: seventh single "Nettaigyo no Namida"
- November 12, 2014: eighth single "Akikaze no Answer"
- February 18, 2015: ninth single "Sayonara, Alice / TOMORROW ~Shiawase no Housoku~"
- March 4, 2015: second album Hanadokei
- April 29, 2015: tenth single "Blue Sky Blue"
- December 16, 2015: eleventh single "Hitomi no Oku no Ginga (Milky Way)"
- June 1, 2016: twelfth single "Yasashisa de Afureru You ni"
- September 14, 2016: best album THIS IS Flower THIS IS BEST
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.