This is a list of trivia, statistics and curiosities of the group E-girls.
- For releases where the main song is used as theme song for e-ma CMs, the group change its name to e-girls. So far, 3 E-girls' singles were used for e-ma CMs: "CANDY SMILE" (2013), "Kurukuru" (2013) and "Mr.Snowman" (2014). In 2015, Happiness' "Holiday" was used as the theme song.
- At the date, Washio Reina is the only member to be vocally featured on all a-side singles of the group.
- At the date, SAYAKA, Kaede, Fujii Karen, Washio Reina and Sato Harumi are the members who appeared on all A-side singles since the group's debut.
- "Gomennasai no Kissing You" is currently:
- Best selling single of the group.
- The first single to hit the #1 on Oricon's daily chart.
- "Follow Me" is currently:
- Best selling digital single of the group.
- The most recognizable E-girls song among Japanese fans.
- "One Two Three" is currently the lowest selling single of the group.
- "Gomennasai no Kissing You" and "Diamond Only" are the singles with most members on its line-up (29 members).
- "CANDY SMILE" and "Mr.Snowman" were the singles with the least members on the line-up (12 members) until the group's reformulation as a 11-member group.
- The most used line-up of vocalists was with Shizuka, Ami, Fujii Karen and Washio Reina.
- "One Two Three" was the first music video to include a Seifuku Dance. "Highschool♡love" is the last one to include it. A "homage" to the segment was made on the music video of "Y.M.C.A.".
- From 2013 to 2017, the group participated on NHK's Kouhaku Uta Gassen, a popular annual new years eve's event.
- In 2013, their first performance on the TV show, they performed a medley of the songs "Follow Me" and "Gomennasai no Kissing You".
- In 2014, they performed "Highschool♡love".
- In 2015, they performed "Dance Dance Dance".
- In 2016, they performed "DANCE WITH ME NOW!".
- In 2017, they performed "Love ☆ Queen".
- Sana, member of the South Korean girl-group TWICE, sang the chorus of the song "Follow Me" for her introduction video of the TV show SIXTEEN.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.