Takamoto Aya (高本彩), better known by her stage names Aya and Dream Aya, is a Japanese photographer and graphic designer and a former pop singer and actress. She is a former member of the girl groups Dream and E-girls.
Since graduating from the groups, Dream Aya has devoted to photography and graphic designing for E.G.family and LDH artists. On January 31, 2020, she left LDH to work independently.
Takamoto Aya was born on July 16, 1987 in Osaka Prefecture, Japan.
In 2008, with DRM changing their name to Dream, Takamoto started to use her given name romanized, Aya, as stage name.
On April 24, she was announced as member of E-girls, having a concurrent position between the group and Dream.
Sometime in November, she was appointed as leader of E-girls.
In April, she participated on the line-up of the unit DANCE EARTH PARTY, participating on the single "PEACE SUNSHINE" alongside the Dream members. She also participated on DANCE EARTH's project Changes.
On June 5, with the reformulation of E-girls as E.G.family, she announced to be retiring from artist activities, subsequently graduating from E-girls and Dream after the E-girls LIVE 2017 ~E.G.EVOLUTION~ concerts in July to devote herself as a staff and support for E.G.family artists activities and as photographer and graphic designer for the other artists.
On July 16, she graduated from Dream and E-girls and her stage name became Dream Aya.
On January 1, Aya announced that she would be working independently as a photographer and graphic designer outside of LDH. Despite her leaving, she will continue to produce fan club goods and newsletters for the agency as usual.
Announcement from Dream Aya
| Happy New Year!!
I would like to share some news for everyone who have always supported me.
From this year, I, Dream Aya
will be independent from LDH and take on new challenges as an individual!
I will continue to carry out activities including work related to photos & design as well as production of the fan club newsletters. Please support me as always.
On January 31, her contract with LDH ended and she left the agency, subsequently being removed from E.G.family.
- Main article: List:Dream Aya Discography Featured In
- Solo Songs
-  Kimi ni Aitai
Cinema / Television
-  Delicious Gakuin
- Short Film
-  White. Pause
- Main article: Aya/Gallery
- Aya is recognized as the artist of the group, as her artwork (which often incorporates photos of dream members) has graced various official goods, among them dream trading cards. A drawing of her bulldog Putta was featured as a patch on TEAM dream's futsal uniforms (it's since been replaced by a flaming dream mark), and on a T-shirt sold on dream's official website.
- Much like fellow member Ami, Aya was a supporting vocalist for Dream during the group's earlier generations. She has the lowest voice of all the members. Since the rebirth of Dream in 2009, she has been featured as a main vocalist alongside member Shizuka.
- Former Representative Number: 04
- Former Representative Color: Orange
- Favorite Food: Tom yum goong without coriander, dandan noodles containing a large amount of vinegar
- Likes: Performing, filming members
- Hobbies: Photography, drawing
- Charm Point: Voice
- Aya was considered the mother figure of E-girls
Leader of E-girls
Oldest Member of Dream
Oldest Member of E-girls
|E-girls Pyramid · Trivia · Gallery · Songs navbox|
DANCE EARTH PARTY
|Category · Gallery · Songs navbox|
|Former Members||EXILE ÜSA · EXILE TETSUYA · Dream Shizuka|
|Singles||1. Inochi no Rhythm · 2. PEACE SUNSHINE · 3. BEAUTIFUL NAME · 4. DREAMERS' PARADISE · 5. NEO ZIPANG ~UTAGE~ · 6. POPCORN|
|Digital Singles||1. To The World · 2. HEART OF A LION · 3. WAVE · 4. HAPPiLA|
|Units & Other Acts|
|Associated Acts||Dream · EXILE · EXILE THE SECOND · Crystal Kay · Sandaime J Soul Brothers · GENERATIONS|